Newtown Campus Library Room Reservation Tool
Room Reservation Guidelines
Room Reservation Policy available at http://www.bucks.edu/library/about/policies/newtown_room_policy/
To reserve a space complete the following instructions:
- Select a library to the right.
- Select the room, dates, and time. Click on each hour block to add more than one hour to your reservation.
- Enter the details for your booking. NOTE: You must use your @bucks.edu or @live.bucks.edu email.
- Your room reservation will be automatically confirmed.
- Confirmation and room reservation information will be sent to your Bucks email.
Faculty and Staff LIBR Room Reservation Guidelines
Faculty and Staff may reserve LIBR 315 aka brainstorming room or CoLab 1 aka LIBR 310 by following the above guidelines. All other LIBR room reservations must be made by using the 25 Live app available via my.bucks.edu.
Newtown Campus Library Room Reservations
Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance